Hillcrest Country Club is fortunate to offer its members a year-round private golf course with a slope of 130 and a green speed between 10.0 and 11.0.
Overseen by head PGA Professional, Brett Kleinkopf, an Idaho native with over a decade of experience at Hillcrest.
The course was originally designed by Portland native George H. Otten, considered to be “the best landscape and golf course architect in the Pacific Northwest” at the time, who claims Hillcrest Country Club property as “the finest site for a golf links and clubhouse” he had ever had the privilege to see. A 9-hole expansion by A. Vernon Macan in 1958 was succeeded by a course renovation in 1968 by Robert Muir Graves.
- 6,880 yards, Par 71, 18-hole course
- Extensive practice area with 2 putting greens
- Full-service Golf Shop with reduced-price merchandise
- 80-yard short game facility
- 130 acres with gardens
- Host to Boise Open since 1990