History

 The Hillcrest Dream

The Idaho Country Club, forerunner to Hillcrest, began in the 1920s. Its founders had visions of grandeur typical of the Roaring Twenties, when optimism flooded the Boise Valley like it did much of the nation. Many Northwest developers dreamed of profits and possibilities seemed unlimited.

When Harry and John Eagleson formed the Idaho Country Club in 1925, only two courses existed in the Treasure Valley. The American Legion operated a nine hole course in the Boise foothills off 8th Street, and the Plantation Golf Club had been in existence since 1917
 

SiteBottom